Nutritional Therapy is more than just healthy eating; it draws on scientific research to help us understand how we can use food to influence the biochemistry of our bodies, to achieve natural balance, and promote our own healing mechanisms to achieve optimum health.
It can also work very effectively alongside conventional medical care to support specific diseases or chronic health complaints.
Lucy from LGM Nutrition offers a friendly, common sense and realistic approach to healthy eating, which is both non-judgemental and supportive. Most importantly, it is tailored to fit with personal health goals and lifestyle to help re-discover or develop a healthy relationship with food.
AREAS SHE CAN SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- Joint problems, aches and pains
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition – including endurance and strength; hydration, muscle recovery, food group balance and supplementation
- Fatigue, low energy and compromised immunity
- Stress management
- Skin, hair and nail complaints
- Cardiovascular problems and blood sugar management
- Male and female health
- Digestive problems , food allergies, intolerances and special dietary needs
- Sleep, memory and concentration
- A general health MOT and advice on how to age well and healthily
In addition, she works with businesses to create tailored wellbeing packages to support their employees in becoming healthier, more productive in the workplace.
Lucy is fully qualified having trained at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) in London and has a Diploma and Foundation Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy.
An initial consultation lasts for 75 minutes and costs £70. Follow up consultations are 1 hr and cost £50. Consultation fees include a written report and email/telephone contact between consultations
Dip. ION, m.BANT, mCNHC, mFNTP